About Ambulatory Administrator Boot Camp
November 5-7, 2014
The ambulatory surgery center administrator has a tough job – one that requires skills in a variety of fields. Everything from accounting and human resources to compliance and patient safety are everyday concerns an ASC administrator must manage.
AORN offers a unique learning program – beginning with a three-day face-to-face event followed by a four-month online course – providing ASC administrators with the information and resources necessary to lead a profitable and successful center. The four-month course is also designed to help prepare for the CASC® certification, a distinguished credential specific to the ambulatory surgery center administrator.
Register for Ambulatory Administrator Boot Camp
Send two or more people from your facility and get a $200 rebate for each attendee. A rebate check will be delivered at the conference, made payable to the original payor. Contact Jan Davidson at 800-755-2676 ext. 206 or by email for more information.
- RNs, physicians, administrators, facility owners - anyone with responsibility for regulatory compliance, cost containment, patient safety - anyone who wants to run a successful, profitable Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- New ambulatory administrators to seasoned professionals seeking to fine-tune their skills.
- Unique blended curriculum starting with a three-day face-to-face intensive Boot Camp that provides the foundation for the four-month online course to follow
- One full day dedicated specifically to ASC finances
- Guidance for CMS, CDC, and OSHA compliance
- Opportunity to network with nationally recognized speakers and your peers
- Includes 11 online modules that cover the essential topics needed to effectively manage a successful ASC
- Provides information on the latest advances in ambulatory surgery through engaging and interactive learning
- Prepare for CASC* exam
All three-day intensive boot camps take place at AORN Headquarters.
2170 South Parker Road, Suite 400, Denver, CO
Member fee: $2,500
Non-member fee: $2,750
Detailed lodging and transportation information
Computer specifications for the online portion
56 Contact Hours are awarded upon successful completion of the entire course. AORN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. AORN is Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 13019.
AORN recognizes these activities as continuing education for registered nurses. This recognition does not imply that AORN or the American Nurses Credentialing Center approves or endorses products mentioned in the activity.
*CASC® is a registered trademark of the Federated Ambulatory Surgery Association, which neither sponsors nor endorses this program.