Surgical Services Management Certificate
Friday, March 6 - Saturday, March 7
Learn the essentials of surgical services management from industry leaders and walk away with a Certificate of Mastery and 30.5 contact hours upon successful completion of the program. This comprehensive two-day program features seven new learning modules and a completely revised program.
The coursework for this program satisfies the eligibility requirement to sit for the Certified Surgical Services Manager Credential (CSSM) exam, which must be completed prior to submitting your application.
CCI's development team recruited skilled and respected perioperative nursing leaders to write and provide instruction on the new workshop modules:
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Operational Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication and Relationship Management
This program is designed to help you:
- Enhance your knowledge and ability to function in a management role, regardless of background, education, or training.
- Successfully navigate the complex surgical services environment
- Increase staff productivity
- Enhance staff engagement
- Increase staff collaboration
- Improve hiring and retention rates
- Provide a means for succession planning
- Help achieve or retain Magnet® status
Included in the registration fee:
- Complete set of learning modules (both print and PDF versions)
- Kick-off webinar
- Online assessment test with diagnostic report
- Online post-test administration
- 30.5 continuing education CHs and certificate of mastery upon successful completion of the program.