Access 2013 Congress Delegate Information
Click here to register your 2013 Congress Chapter Delegates! The Delegate Selection System will close Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at 5pm (Pacific/San Diego time).
- 2013 Congress Chapter Delegate Calculations and Counts – Breakdown of Delegate calculations per Chapter
- 2013 Congress State Delegates Tally Sheet – Number of Delegates per Chapter in each state
- 2013 Congress Delegate Information – Information all Delegates need to know
- 2013 Congress Delegate Responsibilities – Delegate responsibilities and a brief explanation of the parliamentary procedure for the House of Delegates
- Sample Delegate Selection Point System
- Official Chapter Delegate Chair Confirmation Letter - Details about being the Chapter Delegate Chair
- Official Chapter Delegate Confirmation Letter - Details about being a Chapter Delegate
Explanation of Chapter Delegate Limits
- The number of Delegate seats (or Delegate limit) for each chapter is determined by a formula, which calculates Chapter size relative to overall AORN voting members as of June 30 each year.
- Each Chapter receives one guaranteed Delegate regardless of Chapter size.
- Chapters may choose Delegates from another Chapter to fill spots as long as their bylaws allow this process.
2013 Congress Business Meetings
As an official Chapter Delegate, you are encouraged to attend the following business activities. Please be sure to confirm times and room locations in Congress publications. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to all of these sessions.
- Sunday, March 3 Candidates Forum 8:30-11:30am Ballroom 6a/b
- Monday, March 4 First Forum (Bylaws Hearing) 11am-12pm Hall B1
- Tuesday, March 5 Second Forum 3:30-4:30pm Hall B1
- Wednesday, March 6 First House of Delegates 3-4:30pm Hall B1
- Thursday, March 7 Second House of Delegates 12:30-2:30pm Hall B1
If you have any questions regarding Delegate limits, contact the AORN Chapter Relations Coordinator at 800-755-2676, Ext. 222.