Facility Administrators Responsibilities:
- Complete the user registration sheet and send it to AORN Customer Service.
- Notify students they have been registered for the modules.
- Monitor your learners’ progress through the courses. View a sample schedule (DOC) to create a module schedule for students. You can use the Periop Mastery Program Report system to pull progress reports and data about how they have answered questions.
- Answer students' questions about Periop Mastery Program.
- Follow up with students on areas of strength and weakness that is highlighted in the progress reports.
Periop Mastery Program Instructions
Webinars on using Periop Mastery Program
Periop Mastery Program reports are a valuable and powerful reporting tool. These reports are excellent to share with students and management to show the progress being made. You can learn how to create a variety of reports by using the directions in the Periop Mastery Program Reports document (PDF).
Post Mastery Diagnostic (PMD)
If your facility has purchased a subscription, you can take advantage of another feature of Periop Mastery Program - the Post Mastery Diagnostic (PMD). Three months after completing a module, the student will be assigned the PMD for that module. The PMD consists of all the questions from the module, which the student answers in one sitting - more like a traditional test.
The purpose of the PMD is to test retention of the original material. The facility administrator can pull the results of the PMD from the reporting engine and follow up as needed. Contact hours are based on completion of the original module. There are no contact hours for completion of the PMD. It is designed as a learning tool for students and administrators to gauge retention.