Call for Proposals/Abstracts
Begin Application Process
AORN Surgical Conference & Expo 2015 Theme: Pursuit of Excellence
Education Session Proposals
Sessions held at different events have varying requirements and vary in length, but most concurrent sessions are 60- or 90-minutes in length. You may submit for one or more conferences and/or categories, but if you have a submission for a 60-minute session and a similar proposal for a half- or full-day session, we suggest you submit them separately.
- We will consider two-part presentations when noted as such.
- Pre-Conference Certificate Programs are a full day (7.5 CH to 8 CH).
- Proposals submitted for presentation may also be submitted as Poster displays.
- Standard audio/visual equipment will be supplied for each presentation. Additional AV requests may not be granted.
- All films/videos to be included in a presentation must be reviewed early in the process to allow time for edits. Films/videos that do not follow ANCC guidelines and AORN Standards and Recommended Practices may not be shown.
- Conference presentations are professionally recorded and may be available for sale with the PowerPoint.
The deadline for 2015 Surgical Conference & Expo education session proposal submission is May 23, 2014.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Education Session Proposals, encounter any problems with this site, or would like to share suggestions for improvement, please contact Susan Love.
Posters are an effective method of communicating timely and original work in a public forum. They represent ideas in a graphical format, are interactive, and facilitate productive discussion between poster authors and interested colleagues in the perioperative profession. Posters share the actions and ideas that are successful in your facility with perioperative nurses around the world.
The deadline to submit poster abstracts for the 2015 AORN Surgical Conference & Expo is October 3, 2014.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Poster Abstracts, encounter any problems with this site, or would like to share suggestions for improvement, please contact Beth Gabrysiak.