AORN/Studer Group Leadership Workshop
Creating a culture of change, execution, and results!
July 20-21, 2013
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel - Denver, CO
AORN invites a limited number of organizations to become involved in our AORN/Studer Group Leadership Workshop. Participating organizations will benefit from:
- Face-to-face interaction with influential decision makers from top facilities in the country
- Ability to interact in multiple ways via networking events, table-top displays, and focus groups
- First hand exposure of nursing leaders discussing critical practice issues, and leadership trends
- Opportunity to teach nursing leaders first-hand about your product or service
- Invaluable brand recognition and exposure among this very influential perioperative-leadership market
AORN has teamed up with industry leader, Studer Group, to provide a hands-on interactive workshop with AORN’s leaders. Using Studer’s proven Evidence-Based Leadership (EBL) methods, this workshop will guide perioperative nursing leaders in creating a culture of change, execution, and results.
Who will attend:
- Nurse executives
- Senior Administrators
- Directors/Team Leaders
- Perioperative nurse leaders wanting to enhance their skills.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Recognition in the June Issue of the AORN Journal (Deadline April 30)
- Table-top display at the workshop
- Logo recognition on opening session walk-in slide (Deadline June 29)
- Marketing focus group during the event
- Insert into registration materials (Deadline July 6)
- Event signage recognizing your company (Deadline June 29)
- Use of the event tagline
- Your logo on the AORN Leadership web page (upon receipt)
- Program Guide recognition (Deadline June 29)
- Sponsorship ribbons for attending members of your company
- Two-time use of the event mailing list (pre and post)
- Three event registrations-full conference for customers or members of your staff
Contact AORN at email@example.com, or call 800-755-2676 to speak with a strategic account manager.