Core Curriculum for the RN First Assistant
New on our eBook Mobile App
(Available on Mac and PC computers, iPhones, Android phones, iPads, and Android tablets)
Member Price: $95
Standard Price: $130
Newly updated in 2014, the Core Curriculum for the RN First Assistant, 5th Edition is a valuable resource for educators and clinicians that provides a foundation for either course development or educational study. Designed to be supplemented, augmented, and adapted to fit the setting, the student, and the philosophy of the faculty, this resource is a collection of knowledge, evidence, and experience that fosters goal achievement for the RNFA.
The Core Curriculum for the RN First Assistant is a valuable tool for perioperative nurses choosing to enter the RNFA role—and for the preceptors and faculty members who will educate them to practice in their new role with confidence, competence, and professionalism.
Download and Activation Instructions
Download the Table of Contents and list of contributors
- New safety considerations within each clinical section
- More detailed descriptions of surgical procedures
- Information on the certification exam and sample test questions
- Extended information on legal issues, reimbursement policies, travel RNFA considerations, and the role of Advanced Practice Nurses
- Extended clinical content on orthopedics, cardiac, vascular, robotics and minimally invasive surgery
- References evidence-based, RNFA-related research
Three simple steps to begin reading your AORN eBook:
Step 1: Purchase the eBook from the AORN Product Catalog.
Step 2: Upon purchase, you will receive an email with download and activation instructions for the Mobile App. Download the free AORN eBooks App or Apps (from the confirmation email or the eBook Mobile App Download and Activation Instructions) for each device. Your subscription gives you access to the eBook on two devices.
Step 3: Log into the eBook Mobile App using your AORN username and password and begin reading.
AORN eBook products cannot be returned or refunded.