Guidelines for Perioperative Practice Print Edition
The Perioperative Standards and Recommended Practices are now AORN's Guidelines for Perioperative Practice!
Pre-order the 2015 edition for $140 and save $10 off the 2015 member price!
Get easy hands-on access to AORN's evidence-rated guidelines in a traditional print format.
This essential resource provides the most current surgical care information supporting both hospital and ambulatory settings.
Presale Price: $140
Featuring eight extensively revised and new evidence-based guidelines for:
- Autologous Tissue Management
- Care of the Patient Receiving Local Anesthesia
- Cleaning and Care of Surgical Instruments
- Complementary Care Interventions
- Preoperative Patient Skin Antisepsis
- Safe Environment of Care, Part 2
- Specimen Management
- Surgical Attire
Ambulatory Supplements are also included for the following guidelines:
- Medication Safety
- Prevention of Retained Surgical Items
- Prevention of Transmissible Infections
- Reducing Radiological Exposure
- Safe Environment of Care
Other publication formats include eBook, online and CD (available February 2015).
Order Perioperative Standards and Recommended Practices, 2014 edition, featuring four new evidence-rated recommended practices and seven ambulatory supplements customized for ASCs.
The last three years of Perioperative Standards and Recommended Practices were selected as one of Doody Review Service's Core Titles.
Need a superseded edition for legal research or other uses? Contact our Customer Service department to purchase past Perioperative Standards and Recommended Practices publications (sold individually).