Open for Public Comment:
The AORN Guideline for Patient Thermoregulation is open for public comment through Sunday, August 23.
The AORN Guideline for Care of the Patient Receiving Moderate Sedation is open for public comment from August 6 through September 6.
New/Revised for 2015:
The 2015 edition features extensive new content, including evidence-rated guidelines for:
- Autologous Tissue Management
- Care of the Patient Receiving Local Anesthesia
- Cleaning and Care of Surgical Instruments
- Complementary Care Interventions
- Preoperative Patient Skin Antisepsis
- Safe Environment of Care, Part 2
- Specimen Management
- Surgical Attire
Thermoregulation Guideline (open for public comment)
AORN's Guidelines for Perioperative Practice (previously Perioperative Standards and Recommended Practices) is an essential resource for both patient and worker safety where invasive procedures are performed.
These guidelines are available in a variety of options to fit your needs, including as single chapters.