Engage with our network of perioperative professionals who work in a wide range of specialties and practice settings. Do you need career advice or help shaping a new job description? Looking for successful approaches to implementing a sharps safety program? Or, maybe you want to get involved locally with other AORN members.
Look no further than your AORN community. You can join regular discussions happening in our social media channels, reach out to one of 290+ AORN Chapters throughout the U.S., become a member of a specialty assembly group, and more.
Here’s how you can get involved in our various networks:
When participating in AORN communities, please adhere to our Social Media Participation Policy. Thank you, and we look forward to the conversation!
- Chapters: Join your local Chapter! Get involved and connect with other AORN members.
- Specialty Assemblies: Interact with other nursing leaders from across the nation who share an interest in your specialty.
- State Councils: Increase communication between your chapter and the state on legislative and other important issues.
- ORNurseLink: Join one of 290+ AORN Chapters, specialty assemblies, or state council discussion groups, and network with your colleagues.
- Facebook: Explore stories about the nursing community, photos, videos, weekly quizzes, news, information on new products, education offerings and clinical practice tips. You can also comment on and share these stories with your own Facebook friends and colleagues.
- Pinterest: Follow pin boards featuring Recommended Practices implementation tools, CNOR Exam resources, continuing education, inspirational quotes and stories, and more. You can repin posts to your own boards for quick access to the information you care about the most.
- Twitter: Follow and re-tweet industry news, the latest AORN product information and education opportunities.
- LinkedIn: Participate in group discussions on careers, industry topics, resources to help improve patient safety and upcoming events.
- YouTube: Watch and share our videos from live events, member testimonials, product demonstrations and trivia.
- SlideShare: Access presentations from AORN webinars and other events, independent studies and updates from industry partners.