- CT Nurses Receive First Stateside RWJF Grant
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Linda Berger Spivack, 203-238-1207 x28 March 19, 2013 Meredith Hunter, 202-434-3864 Connecticut Receives Grant from Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to Enhance Work to Transform Health Care though Nursing Meriden, CT -Today, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) announced that Connectic
- Federal EHR Legislation Impacting ASCs Introduced
On September 18, 2014 Congresswoman Diane Black (R TN) and Congressman David Scott (D GA) introduced the Electronic Health Fairness Act of 2014, H.R. 5556. The bill was referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce in addition to the
- Learning the Language of Legislation
1 Learning the Language of Legislation Karen Knapp RN, BSN, CRNFA, CNOR, J. Stephen Balog, RN, MSN, CNOR, RNFA, Jean Franks, RN, BSN, CNOR, CRNFA, Sophia Schild, MSN, EdD, RN, CNOR, Joy Don Baker, PhD, RN-BC, CNE, CNOR, NEA-BC This article has been written by the members of the National Legislative Committee and is tak
- North Carolina Nurses Association Endorses RN Circulator Bill
North Carolina Nurses Association (NCNA) has officially endorsed RN Circulator
Bill 371: Patient Safety in Operating Rooms.
- Perioperative Nurse Week
Perioperative Nurse Week is a time to recognize and honor perioperative nurses for their important role and commitment to safe patient care.
- RNFA Preparation Flyer
1. Assess your resources a. Review your connections with various individuals. i. Do you have the support of your colleagues? Many RNFA and other voices will be needed to persuade legislators of the importance of RNFA reimbursement. ii. Do you have a surgeon champion? Do you know a surgeon who can become your champion?