The responsibilities of the Nominating Leadership and Development Committee (NLDC) are:
- Solicit and receive nominations for potential candidates for all elected positions
- Prepare and present a slate of candidates to serve for all elected positions
- Establish effective processes for the development of members to serve in leadership roles at all levels of the Association.
The Nominating and Leadership Development Committee (NLDC) consists of five members. Three members are elected in the even numbered years and two in the odd numbered years, each serving for a term of two years. The immediate past President will automatically become a non-voting member of the committee for a term of one year following the term of office as President.
- Vangie Dennis, BSN, RN, CMLSO, CNOR
- Steve Balog, MSN, BSN, RN, CNOR
- Merideth Lewis-Cooney, BSN, RN, CNOR
- Kristy Simmons, MSN, RN, CNOR
- Kristy Wheeler, BSN, RN, CNOR, CST
- Victoria Steelman, PhD, RN, CNOR, FAAN
Miss the Volunteer Leadership Academy?
We have uploaded the 2015 Nominating & Leadership Development Committee presentation for you to view at your own convenience.
Interested in a Position of Leadership?
The NLDC supports the vision of the association by identifying future leaders and supporting their professional development.