Log in to your specialty assembly on ORNurseLink.
Perioperative nurses who are interested in administration, management concepts, leadership skills, or organizational dynamics for perioperative services.
- Enhance communication, collaboration, and networking among perioperative leaders.
- Assess, promote, and provide specialized education programs for perioperative leaders.
- Provide and serve as a resource network for perioperative leaders and other health care professionals who have an impact on the perioperative arena.
- Facilitate applications of management research in the perioperative setting and exchange pertinent information.
- Provide recommendations that will guide patient care practices and standards of care in the perioperative arena.
- Unite perioperative leaders for the purpose of maintaining a Specialty Assembly dedicated to the continuous endeavor of promoting the highest professional standards of practice among perioperative leaders.
- Serve as a resource for AORN in the area of management.
2017-2018 Coordinating Council
Chair - Laura Gayton, BSN, MHCA, CNOR, CSSM
Past Chair - Laura Gayton, BSN, MHCA, CNOR, CSSM
Communication Chair - Stephen Born, MEd, BSN, RN, FACORN
Education Chair - Sue Seitz, MSN, RN, CNOR
Professional/Practice Issues Chair - Connie Garrett, MSN, RN-BC, CNL, CNOR
AORN Board Liaison - Lizz Pincus, MSN, RN, CNS-CP, CNOR
AORN Staff Consultant - Maddie Cooper
As a member of this assembly, you can contact any member of the coordinating council via email using your AORN username and password through ORNurseLink.
AORN's specialty assemblies on ORNurseLink are a great member benefit. Access is free to all members who belong to a specialty. The web communities provide a convenient method for all members to share information, post documents, and participate in discussions. You can contact the members of the Coordinating Council through the community as well. To access your specialty community, you will need your AORN login and password
AORN Experience Services can assist you in becoming a member of any specialty assembly today!