- Identify key components of the perioperative pediatric assessment and plan of care.
- Relate age-specific elements of the physiological and psychosocial perioperative assessment.
- Relate appropriate prevention interventions used to address potential complications.
- Identify the relationship between developmental stages and age-appropriate interventions.
- Identify key components of the pediatric patient intra- and postoperative plan of care.
- Cite three examples that demonstrate the differences in application of the Universal Protocol that are specific to the pediatric patient.
- Identify age-appropriate and family-centered interventions during the intraoperative and postoperative phases.
AORN Members: $100
Standard Price: $100
This course is accessible for three (3) months from the date of enrollment. Should you require an extension, there is a $50 fee per month, with a maximum extension of three (3) months. Extension months must be consecutive. Please call Experience Services at 800-755-2676 to request an extension.
Participants receive 1.7 Contact Hours/AEU* after completion of the course and evaluation. Contact hours for this course will expire June 30, 2017.
Denotes an Education Program approved for AEU credit by BASC Provider #0102. AEU credit available upon request only by calling Customer Service at 800-755-2676.