Newly Updated and Revised Module
- Define the PNDS language
- Define the model representing perioperative nursing which is the basis of the PNDS
- Outline the evolution of the PNDS
- Describe the PNDS coding system
- Identify clinical implications for the PNDS language
- Define the AORN Syntegrity® Standardized Perioperative Framework
- Identify components of the AORN Syntegrity Standardized Perioperative Framework
A link to the course evaluation will be emailed to you after you pass the Post Test. After you complete the evaluation, you can print a Certificate of Completion from My AORN.
To earn the 1.5 contact hours for the module, registrants must pass the Post Test at the end of the module with a score of 100% and complete the course evaluation.
The 1.5 contact hours for this course will expire 12/31/2015.