Surgical Services Management Certificate
Save the Date
September 25-26 | Denver, CO | $750
Learn the essentials of surgical services management from industry leaders and walk away with a Certificate of Mastery and over 33 contact hours upon successful completion of the program. This comprehensive two-day program features seven new learning modules and a completely revised program that will launch this fall.
If you would like to receive a notification when registration opens, please email Stephanie Smith.
This program is designed to help you:
- Enhance your knowledge and ability to function in a management role regardless of background, education or training
- Successfully navigate the complex surgical services environment
- Increase staff productivity
- Enhance staff engagement
- Increase staff collaboration
- Improve hiring and retention rates
- Provide a means for succession planning
- Help achieve or retain Magnet® status
Your program registration includes:
- Kick-off pre-program webinar
- Online pre-assessment test with diagnostic report
- Print and PDF versions of modules
- Breakfast and lunch for both days of the program
- Onsite post-assessment test administration
- *33.83 CHs and certificate of mastery upon successful completion of the program
Bring your own institution's operating budgets to compare to best practices!
For onsite workshops, to award continuing education contact hours, CCI requires a participant be in attendance the entire time instruction is provided. If a participant arrives late or leaves early on any given day, no continuing education contact hours will be awarded for that day.