Surgical Services Management Certificate
Check back for Fall 2015 schedule, coming soon!
If you would like to receive a notification when registration opens, please email Stephanie Smith.
Learn the essentials of surgical services management from industry leaders and walk away with a Certificate of Mastery and over 33 contact hours upon successful completion of the program. This comprehensive two-day program features seven new learning modules and a completely revised program that will launch this fall.
This program is designed to help you:
- Enhance your knowledge and ability to function in a management role regardless of background, education or training
- Successfully navigate the complex surgical services environment
- Increase staff productivity
- Enhance staff engagement
- Increase staff collaboration
- Improve hiring and retention rates
- Provide a means for succession planning
- Help achieve or retain Magnet® status
Your program registration includes:
- Kick-off pre-program webinar
- Online pre-assessment test with diagnostic report
- Print and PDF versions of modules
- Breakfast and lunch for both days of the program
- Onsite post-assessment test administration
- *33.83 CHs and certificate of mastery upon successful completion of the program
Bring your own institution's operating budgets to compare to best practices!
At the conclusion of the workshop, join your peers and CCI staff for a reception hosted by AORN. Take advantage of this networking opportunity to gain insight on how to tackle today's management challenges.
Travel & Hotel Accommodations
Hotel accommodations have been set aside at a special AORN rate of $109 plus tax at the Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center. Special AORN rate includes daily hot breakfast and ground transportation to and from the hotel and AORN headquarters. For more information and to book your hotel room, please visit the Travel Resources page. Cut-off date to receive the reduced hotel rate is Thursday, September 25, 2014.
For onsite workshops, to award continuing education contact hours, CCI requires a participant be in attendance the entire time instruction is provided. If a participant arrives late or leaves early on any given day, no continuing education contact hours will be awarded for that day.