AORN is the leader in providing quality education to perioperative professionals worldwide. Industry can support this endeavor in a variety of ways:
- Tool Kits promote patient safety and address critical issues surrounding proper implementation of AORN's standards and recommended practices.
- OR Protocol is a result of a partnership between AORN and HealthStream. This online course is considered the ‘gold standard’ for educating Health Care Industry Representatives and is the ONLY course developed that follows AORN's Perioperative Standards and Recommended Practices.
- AORN Journal Articles address concerns and issues brought to light with new RPs and the day's hot topics.
- Periop 101: A Core Curriculum™ is a vital education resource for OR educators around the country working with the newest members of the periop team.
- Regional Education Events including local, face-to-face events help to provide hands-on educational opportunities to nurses around the country.
- AORN Salary Survey & Calculator is available to all members on the AORN website and featured in the December issue of the AORN Journal.