Outstanding Achievement in Mentorship
Criteria: The applicant must be an individual who has demonstrated outstanding achievement in mentorship as exhibited by a commitment to strengthen the career development and/or leadership skills of a perioperative nurse colleague or group. Examples might include but are not limited to:
- acting as a mentor to students
- mentoring leaders for AORN leadership
- mentoring outstanding perioperative nurses, "etc".
Before You Begin Online Application:
Review online application information and tips.
Review following required elements for this award category:
- Candidate Statement 1 - In 250 words or less, describe your individual or contributions to the mentoring of another perioperative nurse colleague(s) and how those contributions affected the career and leadership development of that individual(s) in a positive manner.
- Candidate Statement 2 - In 250 words or less, describe the impact and outcome of your outstanding contributions to perioperative nursing as practiced in your facility.
- Nominee's CV/Résumé - (uploaded in the online application)
- Nominator Statement - for nominated applications (uploaded in the online application)
- Sponsor Statement - for self-nominated applications (uploaded in the online application)
Deadline: Application submission deadline is November 22, 2013.
Begin the online application now.