Outstanding Achievement in Perioperative Nursing Research or Evidence Based Practice
Criteria: The applicant must be an individual who has demonstrated outstanding achievement in perioperative nursing research or demonstrated outstanding achievement in the application and/or utilization of perioperative evidence-based practice. Examples might include but are not limited to:
- A researcher with an established program of perioperative research
- Evidence-based practice implementation of research
- A research project
Review online application information and tips.
Review following required elements for this award category:
- Candidate Statement 1 - In 250 words or less, describe the background of the research/evidence-based practice and its significance to perioperative clinical practice, noting ongoing and future direction.
- Candidate Statement 2 - In 250 words or less, describe the research/evidence-based practice, including components of the effort, those involved, timelines, methodology, consents, statistical analysis, findings, limitations, patient outcomes, changes in clinical practice, products (presentations), publications, policies and procedures and suggestions for further research.
- Nominee's CV/Resume - (uploaded in the online application)
- Nominator Statement - for nominated applications (uploaded in the online application)
- Sponsor Statement - for self-nominated applications (uploaded in the online application)
Deadline: Application submission deadline is November 22, 2013.
Begin the online application now.