Nominations by Petition to the 2018 AORN National Ballot will be accepted July 25, 2018 - January 12, 2018.
Nomination by Petition Policy
- Nomination by Petition Candidate must complete a candidate application (if not already submitted)
- Nomination by Petition Candidate must obtain 50 supporters / signatures with a minimum of 10% (5) coming from outside of their chapter.
- The 50 supporters must log into the Nomination by Petition application and submit their electronic signature in support of the Nomination by Petition candidate. (Note: Typing name in signature box constitutes as electronic signature)
- All electronic signatures will be verified to ensure authenticity.
- Nomination by Petition candidates will be identified with an asterisk (*) on the ballot and other publications.
- Nomination by Petition candidates must meet publishing deadlines in order to be included in the AORN Journal and other publications.
- Process will be reviewed annually.