The AORN Outstanding Achievement in Perioperative Nursing Management Award celebrates individuals employed as a manager that has demonstrated outstanding achievement in perioperative nursing management.
Examples of such achievement might include, but are not limited to:
- Being the Change agent for a more collaborative team
- Reducing operating budget while improving staff and patient satisfaction
- Implementing a new program into the facility and describing the impact of the program
Before You Begin the Online Application:
Review following required elements for this award category:
- Candidate Statement 1 - In 250 words or less, describe two (2) outstanding contributions/programs that you have organized and completed that demonstrate your management skills.
- Candidate Statement 2 - In 250 words or less, describe the impact and outcome of your contribution(s) to periopertive nursing as practiced in your facility.
- Nominee's CV/Resume - Complete form
- Nominator Statement - for nominated applications (upload in the online application)
- Sponsor Statement - for self-nominated applications (upload in the online application)
Deadline: Application submission deadline is November 23, 2016.