Applicant must be new to perioperative nursing in the past five years. The applicant must excel in adaptation/orientation to the perioperative environment.
Activities demonstrating this might include, but are not limited to:
- Getting involved in committees to change or improve practice
- Complete a special project that demonstrates a clear and vested interest in perioperative nursing
- Has achieved certification
Before You Begin the Online Application:
Review following required elements for this award category:
- Candidate Statement 1 - In 250 words or less, describe what you consider your most outstanding contributions to perioperative nursing and/or AORN.
- Candidate Statement 2 - In 250 words or less, describe the impact and outcome of your outstanding contributions and how your contributions will have a lasting impact on the future of perioperative nursing and/or AORN.
- Nominee's CV/Resume - Complete form.
- Nominator Statement - for nominated applications (upload in the online application)
Deadline: Application submission deadline is November 17, 2017.