Virtual Reality (VR) simulation overcomes operational roadblocks, providing you the ability to scale clinical education across your OR staff with affordable, effective, and more frequent training. By increasing opportunities to practice critical skills, VR training improves retention, performance, and patient outcomes. Specifically, results show VR:
- Is 83% more cost effective and can easily scale to large teams with less faculty and equipment 1
- Enables an average 20-25 staff members to complete the module on site with a single headset during a 12-hour period – at their convenience
- Improves performance by 250% 2
- Increases knowledge retention as much as 80% 3
- Reduces mistakes by 40% 4
Afterward, VR learners are 275% more confident to act on what they learned 5, enhancing patient safety.
Your full VR package includes:
- One VR headset and controllers
- Access to VR apps. Unlimited use per user, per year, to enable frequent practice of high-stakes situations.
- Access to learning management platform with detailed reports, and technical support.
Don’t let your OR become a statistic:
- Malignant Hyperthermia (MH): MHAUS reports that MH causes complications in 1 in 100,000 surgical procedures in adults and 1 in 30,000 procedures in children
- Fire in the OR: American Society of Anesthesiologists Closed Claims database highlighted that operating room fires accounted for nearly a fifth of monitored anesthesia care claims.
Brought to you in partnership with: