Educate Your Team to Keep Mothers Safe
Periop 101: A Core Curriculum™ Cesarean Section utilizes a blended learning model incorporating online didactic content, skills-based labs, and a clinical preceptorship focused on care of the surgical patient undergoing a planned or emergent C-section.
Periop 101 C-Section is a comprehensive, blended educational program that is:
- Developed by AORN’s expert perioperative nurse authors
- Based on AORN's latest, evidence-based Guidelines for Perioperative Practice
Course Information and Outcomes
View the course overviews, purposes, and outcomes for all Periop 101 courses.
Obtain Graduate-Level QSEN Competencies
Periop 101 includes the graduate level QSEN competencies. Incorporating QSEN in the online course and clinical course work will allow your students to apply these competencies to real-time patient care, case studies, and simulation experiences. Plus, all Periop 101 students receive a 1-year complimentary AORN membership.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
This course is intended for the novice OR circulator who will be a part of the C-section team.
- Enhances knowledge, skills, and confidence in perioperative practice
- Cultivates a team environment for perioperative excellence
- Improves staff recruitment and retention
- Boosts evidence-based patient safety
- Assists you in becoming a facility of choice in your area
Find out more about the course content by downloading the Periop 101: A Core Curriculum C-Section Learning Plan.Contact UsOrder Now