COURSE AVAILABLE NOW
Periop 202: Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
This interactive course focuses on:
- Reviewing the anatomy of the heart and vascular system
- Identifying common indications for an adult to undergo coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) surgery
- Describing the possible procedural variations in adult CABG surgery
- Detecting potential complications and appropriate responses
- Illustrating the intraoperative positioning considerations required for adult CABG surgery
- Identifying the equipment necessary to prepare the OR for an adult CABG procedure
In addition, this course focuses on how to best establish collaborative partnerships along the patient’s continuum of care.
Check out our Periop 202 FAQs.