The recently upgraded Periop Mastery Program offers administrators access to sophisticated reporting tools to share with students and management to track and show student progress. Facility Administrators are essential to the success of the program.
What are the Administrator's responsibilities?
- Understand the methodology and program structure by completing the Administrator Implementation Guide.
- Complete the user registration sheet and send it to AORN Customer Service.
- Create a course schedule for students.
- Answer students' questions about the Periop Mastery Program.
- Monitor students' progress throughout the courses. AORN can provide administrators with reports that show how students are performing.
- Follow up with students on areas of strength and weakness identified in the reports.
Already a Facility Administrator?
Log in to My AORN and check out the new Implementation Guide.