The recently upgraded Periop Mastery Program offers administrators access to sophisticated reporting tools to share with students and management to track and show student progress. Facility Administrators are essential to the success of the program.
What are the Administrator's responsibilities?
- Complete the user registration sheet and send it to AORN Customer Service.
- Create a module schedule for students. Download the sample schedule. Find explanations about the components within the sample schedule here.
- Notify students once they have been registered for modules.
- Monitor students' progress throughout the courses. Administrators will have access to reports that show how students are performing.
- Answer students' questions about Periop Mastery Program.
- Follow up with students on areas of strength and weakness highlighted in the progress reports.
Already a Facility Administrator?
Visit the AORN Learning Center to find resources for you and your students.
Questions or need help accessing AORN Learning Center, please contact AORN Experience Services.