Fellows of AORN (FAORN)
- Carol D. Applegeet, MSN, RN, CNOR, NEA-BC, FAORN, FAAN
- Joy Don Baker, PhD, RN-BC, CNOR, CNE, NEA-BC, FAORN, FAAN
- Terri Goodman, PhD, RN, CNOR, FAORN
- Charlotte L. Guglielmi, MA, BSN, RN, CNOR, FAORN
- Kathryn Schroeter, PhD, RN, CNOR, CNE, FAORN
- Patricia C. Seifert, MSN, RN, CNOR, CRNFA(E), FAORN, FAAN
- Victoria M. Steelman, PhD, RN, CNOR, FAORN, FAAN
- Brenda C. Ulmer, MN, RN, CNOR, FAORN
- V. Doreen Wagner, PhD, RN, CNOR, FAORN, FAAN
The Value of Fellowship
As a Fellow of AORN, (FAORN), you are recognized as a perioperative nurse leader who has made significant contributions to the perioperative profession and the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses. You have demonstrated a commitment to practice that goes beyond the local setting to make a sustainable impact on perioperative patient care across the country.
When FAORN stands with your nursing credentials, you are demonstrating that your education and training, professional qualifications, and contributions to the perioperative profession have passed a rigorous evaluation and are consistent with the high standards established by the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses.
The following three documents are under revision by the 2021-2022 Fellowship Committee
- FAORN Self-Assessment Form
The FAORN Self-Assessment form is designed to assist you in assessing your significant professional contributions to perioperative nursing as you consider your eligibility to apply for Fellowship in the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (FAORN).
- FAORN Application
- FAORN Application Checklist
The Application Checklist form is designed to assist you in verifying all steps of the application process have been followed and all required documents have been submitted.
Additional information being prepared by the 2021-2022 Fellowship Committee for guidance in submitting Fellow applications
- Sample Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Samples of perioperative significant accomplishments
- Sample FAORN Sponsor letter