Sign up for one of our upcoming webinars, designed especially for perioperative professionals. Can't make it to a live webinar? Register for the replay after the event and watch at your convenience. Webinar recordings are available two business days after the live webinar.
Mary C. Fearon, MSN, RN, CNOR; Lisa Spruce, DNP, RN, CNS-CP, CNOR, ACNS, ACNP, FAAN
When health care providers participate in team training, there is an increase in effectiveness when using standardized communication tools (i.e., hand overs, briefings, time out, and debriefings). Join us for this webinar to learn the new team communication guidelines and implementation strategies. You will learn important elements to include when developing standardized communication tools and strategies for successful team communication.
- Identify activities that engage HCO and individuals in supporting a culture of safety
- Identify a standardized hand-over process in all phases of perioperative care.
- Define activities for conducting a time-out
- Identify factors to include in debriefing
- Identify the benefits of simulation with interdisciplinary teams to improve team communication.
This webinar will award one (1.0) CH after evaluation completion.