We Want to Hear From You
“Stories are a communal currency of humanity.” — Tahir Shah
This is a time like no other, especially for healthcare professionals on the COVID-19 front lines. You inspire us all with your commitment to safe patient care.
We’d like to hear your COVID-19 stories. From the hopeful and harrowing to the humorous and inspirational. Sharing what you’ve witnessed and participated in during this time can be healing for you – and help the global healthcare community connect and support each other.
Please help AORN gather personal COVID-19 anecdotes, observations, and stories of heroism to share publicly throughout this Year of the Nurse.
How to Share Your Story:
- Call 303-368-6231 and tell us about a COVID-19 experience.
- Include just your first name, state, and type of facility. Example: “My name is Mary and I work in a 40-bed facility in Texas.”
- Please keep your recording to 90 seconds or less.
- Leave your call back information at the end of your call, in case we need to contact you.
- That’s it… thank you for sharing your story.
We’ll be collecting audio stories but if you’d prefer to share your story via email, send your 100-200-word story to Covid19stories@aorn.org.
*By sharing your story you’re agreeing to AORN distributing the information you share, including your first name, state, type of facility, and your voice. Please do not share facility names or individually identifiable patient information. AORN will not identify facilities by name or publish protected health information of patients without additional consent from the facility and/or patient.