The Core Curriculum for the RN First Assistant is a valuable tool for perioperative nurses choosing to enter the RNFA role—and for the preceptors and faculty members who will educate them to practice in their new role with confidence, competence, and professionalism.
- New safety considerations within each clinical section
- More detailed descriptions of surgical procedures
- Information on the certification exam and sample test questions
- Extended information on legal issues, reimbursement policies, travel RNFA considerations, and the role of Advanced Practice Nurses
- Extended clinical content on orthopedics, cardiac, vascular, robotics and minimally invasive surgery
- References evidence-based, RNFA-related research
Read Your eBook in 3 Simple Steps
- Purchase the eBook.
- Download the free AORN eBooks mobile app on up to two devices (you'll receive an email with download and activation instructions after your purchase).
- Log in to the app using your AORN username and password, open the eBook and begin reading.
NOTE: AORN eBook products cannot be returned or refunded.