With the eBook Mobile App, the latest updates to AORN's Guidelines for Perioperative Practice are pushed directly to your device as they become available throughout the year.
Keep the most current information at your fingertips. Easily search, take notes and highlight your favorite content.
Access the most current perioperative information on up to two devices (e.g. your desktop and smartphone) – your bookmarks and notes seamlessly stay in sync on both
- Search – keywords are highlighted for easy reference
- Direct links to implementation tools – valuable and relevant tools like videos, webinars, and tool kits
- Bookmark your favorite content and never lose your place
- Highlight and take notes right on the page with the pen tool
- Share a page with a friend (only available on Apple devices)
- Offline navigation – Internet connection is not required once the content is downloaded
eBook Subscribers Get Guideline Essentials
Guideline Essentials is a suite of tools designed to help nurses easily understand and quickly follow AORN’s evidence-based guidelines. Featuring how-tos, videos, case studies and other training tools, Guideline Essentials has all the resources your team needs to implement AORN's Guidelines for Perioperative Practice.
|1 Year||$125||$175||Buy Now|
|2 Years||$240||$335||Buy Now|
|3 Years||$340||$475||Buy Now|
- Computer (Mac or PC/Windows; laptop or desktop)
- Smartphone (iPhone, Android phones)
- Tablet (iPad, Android tablets)
Subscriptions are in increments of 12 months and allow you to access the eBook to any two of the above devices. All Guideline updates will automatically be pushed to your device(s) for the life of the subscription term. AORN eBook products cannot be returned or refunded.
Three Simple Steps
Here's how to begin reading your Guidelines for Perioperative Practice eBook:
- Purchase the eBook.
- Download the free AORN eBook Mobile App on up to two devices. (After your purchase you will receive an email with activation instructions.)
- Log into the eBook Mobile App using your AORN username and password and begin reading!