Let AORN help your Ambulatory Surgical Center create a collaborative team approach to creating practice excellence, and get access to educational resources for your entire perioperative nursing team.
For more information, including Ambulatory Surgical Center Membership pricing, contact Jacqueline Estlund (800-755-2676 Ext. 208).
Ambulatory Surgical Center Membership Benefits
- ASC Infection Prevention Course (one registration per package)
- Complementary access to the Facility Reference Center for one year, including access to the Guidelines for Perioperative Practice
- Periop 101 Sterilization and Disinfection Module (one registration per package)
- Infection Prevention Policies and Procedures, available for download through the Facility Reference Center
- AORN membership, including the award-winning AORN Journal, complementary digital subscription to Outpatient Surgery Magazine, 200+ free CNE contacts hours through AORN Journal CNE articles, guideline implementation tools, clinical practice tools, Periop Today e-newsletter, complimentary ANA affiliate membership, and much more
- Local AORN Chapter membership
- Ability to transfer memberships
To enjoy the Ambulatory Surgical Center Group Membership savings, a minimum of 6 members is required. ASC members who are RNs may hold office and vote in the House of Delegates.