CCI Certificate Program for Surgical Services Management
September 25-26 | Denver, CO | $750 | 31 CH | Register Now
Learn the essentials of surgical services management from industry leaders and walk away with a Certificate of Mastery and over 30 contact hours upon successful completion of the program. This comprehensive two-day program features seven new learning modules and a completely revised program that will launch this fall.
This program is designed to help you:
- Enhance your knowledge and ability to function in a management role regardless of background, education or training
- Successfully navigate the complex surgical services environment
- Increase staff productivity
- Enhance staff engagement
- Increase staff collaboration
- Improve hiring and retention rates
- Provide a means for succession planning
- Help achieve or retain Magnet® status
Your program registration includes:
- Kick-off pre-program webinar
- Online pre-assessment test with diagnostic report
- Print and PDF versions of modules
- Breakfast and lunch for both days of the program
- Onsite post-assessment test administration
- *31 CHs and certificate of mastery upon successful completion of the program
Bring your own institution's operating budgets to compare to best practices!
For onsite workshops, to award continuing education contact hours, CCI requires a participant be in attendance the entire time instruction is provided. If a participant arrives late or leaves early on any given day, no continuing education contact hours will be awarded for that day.
The Surgical Services Management Certificate of Mastery Workshop is pending approval for 31 contact hours by the Competency and Credentialing Institute (CCI), an approved provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #15613. Activities that are approved by CCI are recognized as continuing education for registered nurses. This recognition does not imply that CCI or the California Board of Registered Nursing approves or endorses any product included in the presentation.