What to Know Before You Go
We look forward to welcoming you to AORN’s 68th annual conference. As you prepare for your trip, take a moment to review our quick tips and resources to maximize your AORN Expo experience. We’ll be adding more information as we get closer to the event – check back for frequent updates.
Review COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
AORN is working closely with Visit Orlando, the Orange County Convention Center, vendors, and key partners so we can meet safely this August. Please familiarize yourself with our safety protocols before you visit. Read more.
Book Your Hotel with Confidence
Connect with AORN’s housing partner to receive the best availability and lowest rates in the city. Search hotels.
Save on Orlando Fun
- Restaurants and Attractions – Orlando is an extraordinary place to unwind and renew your spirit. Dine at award-winning restaurants, visit classic theme parks, listen to live music, play golf, or take a quiet day by the beach. Start planning your trip.
- Show Your Badge Deals – Take advantage of a variety of special offers at local restaurants, bars, and attractions for conference attendees. See offers.
- Theme Park Tickets – Discounted full-day, multi-day, and afternoon tickets are available for conference attendees through Visit Orlando. See offers
Nurses Night Out
After Monday’s scheduled program, make plans to connect with attendees at ICON Park for Nurses Night Out! Explore 40 fun restaurants, shops, and amusement park rides at the open-air entertainment destination. AORN Expo attendees can take advantage of these deals:
- 20% off The Wheel when they present this flyer at the Guest Services Desk. For every ticket purchased, $2.50 will be donated to the AORN Foundation.
- Discounts on combo packages available for purchase.
Top Transportation Tips
- Car Rentals – AORN members can save up to 25% on car rental reservations. See offers.
- Scooter Rentals – Mobility carts are available to rent at the Orange County Convention Center for $40/day. Download order form.
Call for Volunteers
Help AORN and connect with other attendees by volunteers as a session assistant or moderator. Contact Sue Love for all the details.
Career Coaching Appointments
Back by popular demand! Dr. Phyllis Quinlan is offering 30-minute career coaching sessions at the conference. The sessions are a great place to receive professional guidance, inspiration and support. Space is limited. Reserve your spot today.
- First-time Attendee Lounge – Connect with other attendees and conference volunteers starting Friday, August 6 at 1:00pm through Sunday, August 8. Located in the Destination Lounge on Level 2.
- Monday’s Nurses Night Out Meetup – Share a ride to ICON Park. Meet at the Visit Orlando Kiosk after Monday’s schedule program (5:00pm) to connect with other attendees heading to the celebration.
- Meet & Greet the 2022 Candidates – Get to know the candidates for the 2022 AORN Board and Nominating Committee on Saturday before Opening Ceremony. Meetup will take place from 1:00-2:30pm in the Hall B Lobby located on Level 2.
- Membership Hub – Grab a selfie with your chapter (or self) in front of the photo wall and pick up your free swag. If you join/renew at the booth, you’ll receive an AORN backpack or socks (while supplies last). Chat about member resources and learn about your peers latest advocacy work.