Student Nurses Program
Discover more about the perioperative profession by joining the Student Program as part of AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo 2022 on Tuesday, March 22.
Your day will begin with an exciting interactive presentation that follows a patient through the perioperative experience from admission to discharge.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- move through the case processing information related to the patient’s care as it becomes available and acting on it.
- build clinical reasoning and real-time problem-solving skills as you actively engage in determining and customizing care based on the patient’s changing situation.
- gain a better understanding of quality and patient safety in the perioperative setting.
Following the session, you’ll be invited to tour the Expo Hall where you can:
- learn about the latest technologies, products, and services for the surgical suite
- participate in virtual reality simulations
- meet with recruiters from top health systems
- enjoy a complimentary lunch
- interact with your fellow student nurses
For questions related to the Student Program, please contact Colleen Becker, AORN Director, Perioperative Education & Professional Development.
*Complimentary registration is available to individuals pursuing education leading to eligibility to sit for the registered nurse licensing examination. Nursing students will be asked to show their student ID at registration.