Explore Perioperative Nursing as Your Specialty
Would you like a look into one of the most exciting nursing specialties? Discover all that’s involved in the perioperative profession by attending the free Student Day at AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
This is your chance to:
- Meet experts in the field
- Attend education sessions
- Participate in interactive case studies designed especially for you
- Explore one of the largest surgical tradeshows in the U.S. with a perioperative nurse
- Meet with recruiters from top health systems
Student nurses receive complimentary conference registration and are welcome to attend the entire week, March 28 – April 1.*
Return Wednesday and join your periop community to participate in the popular Periop Challenge at 8am. This fun, fast-paced education session is an exciting opportunity for attendees to compete against each other to evaluate videos, questions, and real-life situations for the right answers.
If you have questions about this program, please contact Susan Bakewell, MS, RN-BC, AORN Director, Perioperative Education and Professional Development.
* Complimentary registration is available to individuals pursuing education leading to eligibility to sit for the registered nurse licensing examination. Nursing students will be asked to show their student ID at registration.