Share the #AORN2020 Poster for a Chance to Win a Free Registration
5 Winners Will Be Drawn
AORN is counting down to the opening of conference registration with a weekly giveaway. Share a picture of yourself with the 2020 conference poster on Instagram or Facebook September 1–30, 2019 using the hashtag #AORN2020 for your chance to win a free registration. We will announce one winner each week (5 total) in September and early October.
How to Enter
1. Take It
Take a picture of yourself with the AORN Expo 2020 poster.
2. Upload It
Upload your photo to your Instagram or Facebook account and follow us on Instagram (@aornpics) and Facebook (@AORN).
3. Tag It
Add the hashtag #AORN2020 to be entered into the contest.
4. Share It
Share your photo September 1–30, 2019 to be entered into a drawing to win a free registration.* Five winners will be announced in September and early October 2019.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to individuals who work in the perioperative specialty. Employees of AORN and AORN Board Members are not eligible to win.
2. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online beginning Sunday, September 1, 2019 12am MT and ending Monday, September 30, 2019 11:59pm (midnight) MT.
3. Winner Selection and Notification: Five winners will be drawn at random. If a winning photo contains more than one person, the prize will be awarded to the Facebook and/or Instagram account holder from which the image was uploaded and posted. Winners will be notified via Facebook and/or Instagram messaging and through AORN Facebook and Instagram posts within five (5) days following selection of winners. If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. Award: Each winner selected will receive one free Global Surgical Conference & Expo weekly registration (for March 28–April 1, 2020). Only one free conference registration per winner; winners are ineligible for subsequent drawings in this contest. Registration is non-transferable.
5. Contestant Acknowledgement: By participating in this contest, I am agreeing not to inaccurately tag people in any photos I submit. I have the permission of my facility and any individuals included in any pictures submitted. My pictures will not include any patients, patient likeness, or confidential patient information. I understand that this contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram, and hereby release Facebook and Instagram for any liability in connection herewith. Cash value of prizes and awards may be taxable income to the recipient.