- CT Nurses Receive First Stateside RWJF Grant
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Linda Berger Spivack, 203-238-1207 x28 March 19, 2013 Meredith Hunter, 202-434-3864 Connecticut Receives Grant from Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to Enhance Work to Transform Health Care though Nursing Meriden, CT -Today, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) announced that Connectic
- Learning the Language of Legislation
1 Learning the Language of Legislation Karen Knapp RN, BSN, CRNFA, CNOR, J. Stephen Balog, RN, MSN, CNOR, RNFA, Jean Franks, RN, BSN, CNOR, CRNFA, Sophia Schild, MSN, EdD, RN, CNOR, Joy Don Baker, PhD, RN-BC, CNE, CNOR, NEA-BC This article has been written by the members of the National Legislative Committee and is tak
- North Carolina Nurses Association Endorses RN Circulator Bill
North Carolina Nurses Association (NCNA) has officially endorsed RN Circulator
Bill 371: Patient Safety in Operating Rooms.
- Perioperative Nurse Week 2013
Copies of the current year's Perioperative Nurse Week proclamations, and steps and sample request letters to obtain a proclamation in your state.
- RN Circulator Map ASC
HI AK WA MT ND OR ID WY NV CA AZ NM UT CO SD NEKS OK TX MNIA WIIL MO AR LA MS MI IN OH KY TNAL GA FL SCNC VA/DC WV PA NY VT ME NH MA RI CT NJ DE MD Acceptable Weak/Inadequate No Language RN Circulator Legislation/Regulations Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- RNFA Preparation Flyer
1. Assess your resources a. Review your connections with various individuals. i. Do you have the support of your colleagues? Many RNFA and other voices will be needed to persuade legislators of the importance of RNFA reimbursement. ii. Do you have a surgeon champion? Do you know a surgeon who can become your champion?