We are always on the lookout for great talent, whether you’re a perioperative nursing professional who is passionate about improving patient safety, or a non-nursing professional who can support AORN’s mission in other ways. No experience in health care? No problem! We appreciate different perspectives and transferable skills.
Who We Are
Our mission is to promote safety and optimal outcomes for patients undergoing operative and other invasive procedures by providing practice support and professional development opportunities to perioperative nurses.
What It's Like to Work Here
We're small enough to know everyone by name, but large enough to make a difference.
AORN’s diverse employee population includes all four generations. We employ a variety of professions in support of our mission, from nurses to sales and marketing, IT, creative design, and accounting and finance professionals. We are ambitious, entrepreneurial and fast-moving. Professional development, growth opportunities and work/life balance are supported and encouraged.
AORN has an active, employee-run Wellness & Recognition committee which organizes frequent events to promote socializing, a healthy well-being, and a fun work environment. We are proud of the office building we own and occupy, which offers state-of-the-art conference rooms, standing work stations as requested, a creative room and game room, a beautiful lunchroom, and onsite fitness center. Also, did we mention that we have been recognized as a “Top Workplace” by The Denver Post, and as a “Top Healthcare Company” by Becker’s Hospital Review?
AORN offers a generous compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salaries and bonus opportunity
- Telecommuting and flexible work options
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) options
- Employer-paid short and long term disability, accidental death & dismemberment, and life insurance coverage
- 401(k) matching plan with immediate vesting
- One month of paid time off and 10 paid holidays per year
- Up to 8 hours of paid volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Smart Dollar financial wellness program
- Beverages and snacks
- Onsite fitness center and free yoga
- State of the art facility with recreation room, massage chair, Xbox, pool table, and more!
AORN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process, please contact AORN Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.