Periop 101: A Core Curriculum for PAs/Residents/Medical Students
This curriculum is designed to enable those in the positions listed below to observe and participate safely during invasive procedures. The materials are targeted for:
- physician assistants (PAs)
- medical students
- advanced practice nurses
- other allied health professionals who are new to the perioperative area.
The six modules include:
- The Surgical Environment
- Sterile Technique
- Safety in the Surgical Suite
- Hemostasis, Sponges, and Drains
- Surgical Instruments
- Scrubbing, Gowning, and Gloving
Preview the Sterile Technique Module for PAs/Residents/Medical Students
PC Specs - Provide minimum system requirements for hardware and software for computers used to take this online course.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, telephone number, facility name, and city/state.