Promising Professional Achievement Award
Criteria: The applicant must be new to perioperative nursing in the past five years. The applicant must excel in adaptation/orientation to the perioperative environment. Activities demonstrating this might include, but are not limited to:
- Getting involved in committees to change or improve practice
- Complete a special project that demonstrates a clear and vested interest in perioperative nursing
- Has achieved certification
The applicant should demonstrate contributions to perioperative nursing that will have a lasting impact on the future of perioperative nursing and/or AORN.
Before You Begin Online Application:
Review online application information and tips
Review following required elements for this award category:
- Candidate Statement 1 - In 250 words or less, describe what you consider your most outstanding contributions to perioperative nursing and/or AORN.
- Candidate Statement 2 - In 250 words or less, describe how your contributions will have a lasting impact on the future of perioperative nursing and/or AORN.
- Nominee's CV/Resume - (uploaded in the online application)
- Nominator Statement - for nominated applications (uploaded in the online application)
- Sponsor Statement - for self-nominated applications (uploaded in the online application)
Deadline: Application submission deadline is November 22, 2013.
Begin the online application now.