Chapter Reports And Rosters
Chapter reports are available from this page. Remember: chapter officer information comes from the AORN database. If you don't communicate your current chapter officers to headquarters or input online, no one will have access to these reports.
- In an effort to protect your information, chapter rosters are only available to the chapter officers. Please contact them if you would like a roster or sign-in sheet.
- Chapter officers and committee members see the full complement of reports listed below.
- Chapter officers can only see the membership roster or reports for their own chapter(s).
- Reports are real time, so if members join your chapter, you will see their names in the your member reports almost immediately!
- Lapsed members will not appear on the membership rosters.
Chapter officers can access the following reports and maintenance for their chapter. All rosters and reports, except labels, are downloadable into an Excel spreadsheet, that prints on legal-size paper. Labels are downloaded into a PDF file that prints on Avery 5160 format - be sure to print a sample copy on plain paper to check label alignment.
- Chapter roster
- Chapter sign-in sheet
- PDF file of chapter labels - Formatted for Avery 5160 labels
- New chapter members
- Chapter dues receipt - Money direct deposted into chapter account from AORN
- Chapter dues receipt details - Details of deposits listing names, amounts, etc
- Chapter members due to lapse
- Chapter members who have recently lapsed
- Prospects chapter members
- Chapter members missing RN license number - According to AORN system
Chapter members can access:
- Chapter information
- Chapter officers and their contact information.
If you are having problems accessing your chapter reports or rosters from this page, or if you have a different question, contact the chapter relations coordinator at 800-755-2676 ext. 222.