Log in to your specialty assembly on ORNurseLink.
Perioperative leaders who manage or interface with central supply, sterile processing, or purchasing departments.
- Provide and promote a dynamic network for AORN members to address current trends and issues related to sterile processing and materials management.
- Assess, promote, and provide focused education programs.
- Develop a greater understanding between perioperative nursing, sterile processing, and materials management.
- Serve as a resource to AORN to help promote safe patient care on issues related to sterile processing and materials management.
2017-2018 Coordinating Council
Chair - Dawn Berthiaume, RN, MSN/MBACNOR, CRCST
Past Chair - Joan Spear, MBA, RN, CNOR
Communication Chair – Judy Clayton, MSN, RN, CNOR, CRCST
Education Chair – Sheryl Eder, MSN, RN, CNOR, CRCST
Professional/Practice Issues Chair – Gail Horvath, MSN, RN, CNOR, CRCST
- Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert – Jean Sargent, CMRP, FAHRMM
- Sterile Processing Subject Matter Expert – Judi Goldberg, DBA, MSN, RN, CNOR, CSSM
AORN Board Liaison - Jane Flowers, MSN, RN, CNOR, CSSM
AORN Nurse Liaison - Sharon Van Wicklin, MSN, RN, CNOR, CRNFA
AORN Staff Liaison - Maddie Cooper
As a member of this assembly, you can contact any member of the coordinating council via email using your AORN username and password through ORNurseLink.
AORN's specialty assemblies on ORNurseLink are a great member benefit. Access is free to all members who belong to a specialty. The web communities provide a convenient method for all members to share information, post documents, and participate in discussions. You can contact the members of the coordinating council through the community as well. To access your specialty community, you will need your AORN login and password.
AORN Experience Services can assist you in becoming a member of any specialty assembly today!