Show Nurses Your Program Aligns with AORN's Guidelines
Perioperative professionals recognize and trust AORN's stringent standards for excellence in safety and optimal patient outcome.
AORN’s Seal of Recognition is awarded to educational materials that are consistent with AORN’s Guidelines for Perioperative Practice, position statements, mission, and vision. Healthcare professionals look for the Seal to help them select quality programs, such as industry training, in-service programs, instructions, and other materials.
Materials that are eligible for the Seal may include:
- In-service training and programs, including web programs, webinars, and on-line activities
- Tool kits, white papers, posters, and guidelines
- Training and in-service manuals/brochures intended for patients, consumers, and/or health care professionals
- Electronic media (DVDs, CD-ROMS, etc.)
- Operator’s manuals or user guides
*The Seal is not permitted for use with product marketing materials