Free eLearning Course
Familiarize yourself with the Perioperative Nursing Data Set (PNDS).
- Introduction to PNDS
The goal of this course is to familiarize nurses and other health care personnel with the PNDS, a standardized nursing language that will support evidence-based perioperative nursing practice.
Get a Sneak PeakOur newly refreshed Intro to the PNDS online course is free, interactive and easy-to-understand.
- Describe the PNDS and its value
- Advocate for the use of the PNDS in the workplace
- Integrate the PNDS into daily perioperative nursing practice
- Define the PNDS and its impact on perioperative nursing practice
- Describe the value of the PNDS to patients, perioperative nurses, and the perioperative nursing profession
- Apply the PNDS to real-life professional situations
1 Contact Hour. Expires 6/25/28.
Learners receive 1 Contact Hour after passing the posttest with a score of 80% and completing the course evaluation.
Visit Computer Specifications for Online Learning to learn about minimum system requirements for computer hardware and software used to take AORN online courses.