AORN Expo 2023 | April 1-4 | San Antonio
- Leadership Summit
Immerse Yourself in Brilliance
Rub elbows with some of the brightest minds in our industry and immerse yourself in the business/management side of perioperative nursing.
- Managers and directors who are involved in leading the surgical suite
- Emerging leaders seeking to grow into leadership
- OR Directors and Managers
- Vice Presidents of Nursing
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Risk Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- Patient Safety Officers
- Authentic Leadership
- Creating Healthy Work Cultures
- Improving Care for Diverse Patient Populations
- Multi-generational Workforces
- Quality Improvement Techniques
- Recruitment and Retention
- Succession Planning and Mentorship
- Surgical Block Schedules
Leadership Summit attendees can also attend education sessions, poster displays, the Expo Hall, and the other networking events and activities taking place at the main conference. Watch sessions you missed on demand when you return home and obtain up to 200 continuing education contact hours.
SOLD OUT IN 2022! Register Early to Save Your Seat.
Membership at AORN provides both seasoned and emerging periop leaders with the resources, education, and connections to support their careers and deal with an array of challenges. AORN focuses on the needs of periop leaders and provides them with opportunities to connect and learn with colleagues from across the U.S. Leader members also receive an additional $50 off leadership registration.
“I have implemented some new ideas based the sessions I attended at the AORN Leadership Summit, and it has improved my overall employee engagement, which impacts patient outcomes.”
“The speakers at the Leadership Summit were amazing. They were inspiring and gave me a sense of refreshment in this role where it is easy to become burned out. I feel empowered, inspired, and full of ideas!”