The member responsibilities of the Nominating Committee are to solicit and receive nominations for potential candidates for all elected positions, prepare and present a slate of candidates to serve for all elected positions, and support members throughout their candidacy.
The Nominating Committee consists of five members. Three members are elected in the even numbered years and two in the odd numbered years, each serving for a term of two years. The immediate past President will automatically become a non-voting member of the committee for a term of one year following the term of office as President.
- Karen M. Knapp, BSN, RN, CNOR, CRNFA
- Heidi L. Nanavati, MSN, CRNP, CNOR
- Jamie Ridout, MBA, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, CNOR
- Leilani A. Salimone, MSN, RN, NE-BC, CNOR
- Nikki Washington, MSN, MBA-HCM, RN, CNOR
- Nathalie Walker, MBA, RN, CNOR