Partner with AORN
Safe surgery together. Every patient, every time.
For over 70 years AORN has used evidence-based research to define the standards that help keep healthcare workers and surgical patients safe, while continuously developing new education and resources to support high-quality perioperative care. AORN unites and empowers perioperative nurses, healthcare organizations, and industry partners to support safe surgery for every patient, every time.
Why Partner with AORN?
- Leverage AORN expertise to understand how your products or services align with AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice for improved differentiation to your customers.
- Access a diverse population of perioperative nurses, educators, and leaders eager to offer insights and feedback vital to product development and testing.
- Build brand awareness of your products or services among the key OR decision-makers and influencers through robust advertising solutions.
- Engage with perioperative professionals at national and regional conferences, education events, webinars, and more.
2024 AORN Enterprise Media Kit
Explore the full range of advertising and sponsorship opportunities available from AORN, Outpatient Surgery Magazine, Pfiedler Education, and AORN Foundation.
View the 2024 AORN Enterprise Media Kit to learn how you can connect with your target audience through digital and print advertising, custom education, market research, live events, and more.
How We Connect You to the Perioperative Market
Exhibit, sponsor, and reach highly engaged attendees at the largest surgical conference in the world. Launch your new product, make new connections, and hire new talent for the OR.
- 79% of attendees influence buying decisions in their facility
- 15% of attendees on average work in an outpatient setting
- 23% of attendees are age 40 and under
- 39 countries represented in 2023
Implement targeted advertising to strategically connect with the largest perioperative database in the U.S.
AORN offers a variety of targeted, effective advertising solutions, including:
- Targeted Emails
- Web and Digital Newsletter Ads
- Social Media
- Retargeting Campaigns
By partnering with the AORN Foundation, a 501(c)(3), corporations show their support of perioperative nurses and the critical role they play in innovation, safety, and patient care.
- Support leadership development and nurse education programs
- Provide individuals with academic scholarships and professional development grants
- Fund evidence-based research to advance patient and workplace safety
Help support perioperative leaders in their complex role while building lasting connections with this hard-to-reach audience. Sponsorable leadership focused events and resources include:
- Leader Exchange: a panel-based, live solution-sharing series
- Financial and operational education that includes: staffing plans, budgeting, business case development, and ROI analysis
- Live webinars tailored for leaders in perioperative services
- Custom-built engagement opportunities
eGuidelines Plus provides online access to the most current AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice as well as implementation tools and resources. Stay top of mind by providing easy access to your product information through:
- Equipment & Supplies Finder Enhanced Listing
- Device Video Instruction Library
Do your educational and training materials align with the AORN Guidelines? Prove it with AORN's Seal of Recognition Program.
Gather first-hand, voice-of-customer data that will help you develop or improve your product, processes, packaging or services with customizable market research.
- Virtual or In-Person Focus Groups
- Online Surveys
- Exclusive Focus Groups at AORN Expo
Support education and events for perioperative nurses while making new connections.
- Face-to-face Events
- Live Webinars
- Center for Perioperative Leadership
- Clinical Resources
- And more
Connect with local periop nurses, leaders, educators, and staff as we travel to 6 cities delivering 1-day Guidelines Workshops focused on the latest updates to AORN Guidelines.
- Presented by AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice authors
- Attendees have dedicated time after the education sessions to experience hands-on product demo in the adjacent technology room
- Ideal for local reps to establish new contacts
Meet local perioperative nurses and leaders in a day full of hands-on demos, solution sharing, and education.
- Engage with AORN Chapter members and leaders
- Experience unopposed exhibit hours and facilitated engagement in the Vendor Showcase
- Host hands-on demos and highlight your solutions for the OR
AORN's latest laser safety training course has been created to fulfill the required training for all healthcare practitioners engaging with laser systems. Additionally, the new in-depth workshop caters to the distinctive training criteria for Laser Safety Officers.
- Sponsorship opportunities include recognition before, during, and after the virtual live training sessions
- Tune in as participants pose their questions in real time
- Offer supplementary collateral and materials to registrants
- Presented by Certified Medical Laser Safety Officer & Instructor Vangie Dennis, MSN, RN, CNOR, CMLSO