Who We Are
Our mission is to promote safety and optimal outcomes for patients undergoing operative and other invasive procedures by providing practice support and professional development opportunities to perioperative nurses.
What It's Like to Work Here
We're small enough to know everyone by name, but large enough to make a difference.
AORN’s diverse employee population includes all four generations. We employ a variety of professions in support of our mission, from nurses to sales and marketing, IT, creative design, and accounting and finance professionals. We are ambitious, entrepreneurial and fast-moving. Professional development, growth opportunities and work/life balance are supported and encouraged.
AORN has an active, employee-run Wellness & Recognition committee which organizes frequent events to promote socializing, a healthy well-being, and a fun work environment. We are proud of the office building we own and occupy, which offers state-of-the-art conference rooms, standing work stations as requested, a creative room and game room, a beautiful lunchroom, and onsite fitness center. Also, did we mention that we have been recognized as a “Top Workplace” by The Denver Post, and as a “Top Healthcare Company” by Becker’s Hospital Review?
AORN offers a generous compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salaries & bonus opportunity
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) plan with a 3% Safe Harbor contribution that is immediately vested
- One month of paid time off and 10 holidays per year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free, onsite parking
- Employer-paid long-term disability coverage, short-term disability coverage, accidental death & dismemberment and life insurance coverage
- Corporate volunteer program, “AORN Cares”
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance programs
- Beverages and snacks
- Free yoga on Tuesdays
AORN is an EEO/AA Employer and does not discriminate based on Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity status.