Sponsored by: Intuitive, 3M, and Stryker
Nursing leaders identified their top challenge for 2022 as keeping teams – and themselves – motivated and engaged in their perioperative practice amid burnout and staff shortages.
Join AORN’s Center for Nursing Leadership for Peer-to-Peer Solutions – a new program where you will connect on today’s most pressing management issues, explore new directions to help transform the workplace, and reignite a passion for perioperative practice. This blend of in-person and virtual programs will help you:
- Understand why self-compassion is essential for nurses and how to adopt this culture to combat fatigue and burnout across teams (and yourself)
- Use practical applications and tools to seed change
- Overcome barriers to retention
- Engage with your peers to share ideas that work in real life
- Earn a Certificate in Perioperative Nursing Leadership 2022
- If you can’t make a live event, no problem! Each will be recorded for on-demand viewing and you still have access to your peer group.